Thursday, January 28, 2010

16 weeks

I had my 16 week appointment yesterday. I am not kidding when I say I exploded this weekend. I feel huge!!! So I was completely surprised when I only gained 1 pound not the 6 I was expecting. We heard the heartbeart and everything else was good. I feel great and Duane says I am glowing. :)

Our sonogram is on Feb. 15th. Maybe we can find out what it is and are praying for a healthy baby.

In Addi and Karter news, there is nothing like hearing them sing Jesus Loves Me together in the car. In warms my heart! I am so blessed!

4 comments:

  1. Ummmmm.....you need to notify me via email (or at lunch) when you update your blog.....

    thanks.

    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shyanne cracks me up.

    I want to see a picture!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree ... you should post a picture! I can't believe how far along you are already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i'm praying for both you and shyanne and the babies!!

    ReplyDelete