Tuesday, June 16, 2009

7 Years and counting.....

Yesterday was our 7 year anniversay! Wow! This makes me realize several things:

I forget how old I really am.

Time flies when you're having fun.

Seven years ago I would have never thought it was possible to love someone so much and more and more all the time. We have been through so much and our love just grows and grows! I am so blessed. Credit has to go to God! He has given us such a perfect example of love, forgiveness, and mercy. Lord, thank you so much for Duane and please bless us with many more years together!

3 comments:

  1. isnt it crazy how time seems to be on fast forward these days?!?! Brian and I will be married for 8 in october and just in may we were together for...get this...12 years!!!! we have raised each other...litterally!!! im so glad and God has blessed you with Duane and two precious babies....Thank the Lord for the blessings in our lives!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! And many more to come!

    ReplyDelete