Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Guess What?!

Duane and I are....








going...









on a TRIP to...








NEW YORK CITY!

Crazy, isn't it! We are going with Duane's boss and his wife. They invited us and it worked out and we really didn't have any excuses not to go. We also never travel anywhere and have never gone anywhere like this before, so we thought what the heck let's do it! We are going on a Friday and coming back on Monday, last weekend in August. I am soooooo excited! That's truly an understatement!!!! We are going to see Phantom of the Opera when we are there and of course the normal sights! I can't wait!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. A little jealous......but a lot happy!!

    Wish I was going with you!! Maybe one day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHH. That is on my bucket list. lol. JEALOUS!! You will make the best memories!! I am excited to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you guys! Your gonna have a blast and you won't wanna come home!!! I'll be praying for you and for your kiddos while your away!! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go!!!! SOmeday!! Yeah, I am so excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete