Monday, July 20, 2009

Two Years Old!


My baby turned two yesterday! I can't believe it. He is the sweetest most loving kid! If he thinks he is in trouble he will run up and hug my legs and start kissing me. I love him so much! Happy birthday my big boy!

Shyanne made the cupcakes for is puppy "pawty"!

Here is a close up:

Karter's own cake:


The banner she made:

Thanks Aunt Shy Shy for helping make Karter's day so special!

Blowing out the candle with Daddy's help!

Paw-Paw brought the horse over and let everybody ride! Here is a picture of Addi and her friend.

Karter had a great party! Thanks to everyone who helped make it a success!

2 comments:

  1. so cute! Shy did a great job on the cakes and banner. He is just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like everyone had a great time! And Shy did great on the cakes! You have a good sister Bri! And kids...they grow so fast....hold on to every minute you can. Before we know it they will be having parties for their two year olds! :-(

    ReplyDelete