Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thoughts...

We, as humans, are so seriously born in sin and anybody that thinks they are not a sinner just ask your mother. It is the only explanation for how children know how to fight, talk back, hit, lie, and act foolishly. You do not have to teach them these things they just know! Did I mention that my children act like siblings, as in they do these things?

They are also the greatest and most wonderful blessings from God and I am so undeserving of such great love and faith. I was thinking yesterday that through my children I am learning more and more about God's love. I understand more of His love for me as His child and more of the childlike faith I am to have in Him.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Our kids must be kin to each other, because mine does the same thing!!! :)

    Glad we are going through this thing called parenting together!!

    ReplyDelete