Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Randomness

I have no desire to blog. But here is what we have been doing lately.

-We hosted a housewarming party for some dear friends that moved here on Saturday.
-I had bunco at my house last night! Fun times!
-I am teaching the older Awana's group on Wednesdays. It is such a blessing to be involved and see kids learning to look up verses in the Bible and memorizing them.
-This Saturday we have our Murder Mystery party at my house. We are so excited! I think it is going to be lots of fun! I am playing a librarian!
-I am desperately wanting the book Catch 22. Okay maybe not desperately, but it is next on my list. I read it in high school and enjoyed it and am wanting to read it again. I may start dropping hints to Duane and see if he gets it.:) It would so make my day if he did!
-The kids have been good. Karter was sick last week with the bug or something, but better now.
-Addi is going to be a ladybug for Halloween and Karter a bug catcher. My nieces and my nephew and Addi are bugs and he's the catcher.
-Only ONE month until New Moon! Woohoo!

Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. I think lady bugs are "the thing" to be this Halloween!! My Addi is going to be a lady bug too!! (I have several friends who have daughters who will be sportin' the lady bug costume as well!!)

    ReplyDelete