Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A New Post!!!!

I am now 22 weeks!! Over half way there! AND after my last appointment I have now gained half the weight I need to the entire time!!! In five weeks, I gained alot...13. Can you read that? I hope not! Don't tell anyone!

We do have a name picked out, but I'm not going to post about it until closer to my due date. Hopefully, we'll still like it by then. With Karter we changed names about 2 months from my due date. I really like this one, so we will see.

We also have new neighbors. Where we live that usually means within a mile or so down the road, but these are in our front yard. My bil and sil and niece are building a house and they were able to sell their current house so they bought an RV and hooked it up. Their house is not started yet so it will probably be this fall until it's ready. I'm glad we have been able to help them. Hopefully we will all still like each other after all this! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment