Friday, May 21, 2010

Boys like to cuss....(even 2 yr olds)!

Karter has been getting in trouble the last few weeks for his language. It started with 'dang it' and 'butt'. He would say them over and over or run a bunch of words together and throw 'butt' in every so often. So, we started really getting on to him for it and he got time out and spankings and so now it's better, sort of.

He still has a bad attitude at times and will just say a whole bunch of random words together, but he's saying them with a bad attitude. So now we are working on his attitude. For example, when I spank him, his response is...'You don't spank me! Hotsauceblahblahblah!' He then gets another spanking for having a bad attitude and sassing his mama!

It is funny after the fact and I have to laugh b/c he starts his rant every time with 'hotsauce'! Anyways, his language is better, we're working on attitude now. Also I never had this problem with Addisyn, maybe boys just like to cuss!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! I think it's a boy thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too funny!!! i totally think it is a boy thing!! i dread (although look forward too) the day Lane starts to talk...hes only 18mo and that boy has an attitude like no other....when i spank him he looks at me as if to say...thats all you got?? grrrr frustrating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOTSAUCE lol wonder why he picked hot sauce that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should call the doctor about this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha....I guess this is what I have to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete