Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Karter the Cowboy

I don't know why this is underlineing everything. Anyways no time to fix it. I have lots of pictures on my camera and several things to blog about but they will have to wait until I get the pictures on here. Dad took the kids to the stock show on Monday and here are a few pictures Shyanne took of Karter.



Isn't he cute in his hat! AND he is wearing wranglers! I love them on him! They remind me of my Dad and Duane!





We did go to the Rodeo on Friday. Addi went again on Saturday afternoon with Duane's parents. It was pretty good. Then Sierra spent the night for the first time on Saturday. They had lots of fun! I did manage to get three children ready for church almost on time! (Duane helped too!) Gotta go!


1 comment:

  1. Addi said she went with Sierra to the rodeo but i didnt think she knew what she was saying....I dont know why i would think that....she knows everything!!!

    ReplyDelete