Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures Finally!



Here are some pictures I have had on my camera forever! Somehow there aren't very many of the kids. Here is one of Karter after a bath!





This is my latest uppercaseliving project. I have a wonderful rep who sells accessories and has the best and most creative ideas for projects! If anyone needs to order some it is my friend Jaymie. You can go to her blog and she has a link to her site.



I am not very creative so Jaymie sold me the board already painted with the ribbon. All I had to do was apply the saying. I really like how it turned out! Here it is hanging with our pictures.


Here are the Valentine's Day cookies Addi and I made! They were so yummy!! Seeing these pictures makes me want to make some more!


One night when the wind was so bad it blew over one of our old trees. Duane cut it up with the chain saw and had a whole pickup load of wood. Then he trimmed the bottoms of our pine trees in the front. I thought they looked really nice.





Here is one of the girls before church. Notice the purses!
Until later.....


1 comment:

  1. The girls are so cute! And love the picture of Karter. Your board turned out great! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete