Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shame on Me! and Confessions

I have not done good at blogging lately, but don't worry I am still reading all of yours. I really don't have much going on right now. My stove did come in and really do love it! I have pictures of the old one, but I have to get them off my camera.

We are battling with the kids right now to get them to sleep all night. When you find out your having kids, you never think that they won't sleep all night when they are 3. Addi slept wonderful from about two months until two years or so. Now she has a bad habit of waking up and wanting a drink. And I can't seem to get her potty trained at night. I don't know. Alot of it is that I haven't been ready to fight the battle yet. I know once it starts I have to win! We have been working on it more this week and it's been better. Then there is Karter.....confession time. He is 20 months old and still goes to sleep with a bottle. I feel I failed at this with him. Addi didn't even blink when we went to a sippy cup. He has stronger feelings for his bottle (as he did for his mama)! It has gotten bad b/c now he has a preference over which bottle you give him. :( But he sleeps pretty good at night. So it is all a process. I feel sure that the battle or war is coming over both of these habits. I just have to get myself ready. I also feel certain that the one who will fight the hardest is Addi. She is sooooo stubborn.

Anyways, right now I have to make it 3 more weeks! Just a reminder if you haven't filed your taxes, you might want to start thinking about it! :)

1 comment: