Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bullets

Here is a quick update:

  • Mother's Day was great! I got a new woman's study bible. I am already loving it! It was a great weekend just loving on family.
  • I did three phase 1 workouts last week. They did get easier with each one and I could walk almost normal by Friday. I am bad about doing them on the weekend. I hope to do at least three this week.
  • On Friday I fininshed Twilight, then thought I would take a week off before buying the next book. However, I decided to read the teaser or 1st chapter of the next book and of course they get you hooked. I got the second book for Mother's day on Saturday and finished it last night. Duane says I'm obsessive, but I just get so into good books. I try to be good though and only read after the kids are in bed and I have done by chores (haha), washing dishes, clothes, etc. Although, that is not all ever done, but I do enough so we can get through another day!:) I now have grounded myself from reading the teaser chapter in the second book and from entering Walmart or Target or anywhere books are sold until at least Friday. This way I can catch up on my sleep, do my workouts, and watch TV again with my husband (he will be happy). But I feel certain by Friday I will get my greedy hands on book number three and will be reading in bed until nearly midnight every night til finished. Oh it is so hard to be good and wait! I am taking this as a good test for me to deny self!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, they are addicting!! Bryan and I read them one after another!! They are very intertaining!! ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh!!! they are SO good!! And I bought that video, thanks to you, and it KICKED MY BUTT!! Oh my word. I felt like a 90 year old woman. LOL

    ReplyDelete