Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I am such a WHIMP...

but not for long. This morning I did the first workout of the 30 day Shred video. I thought I was going to die and could barely get myself or the kids ready! My legs and arms are like Jello, still, as in right now. Although, not as bad as right after I did it. I blacked out only once, when I got up from doing abs. I think I may have to switch to evenings. We will see. And it's not like I haven't been doing anything. Since January I have ridden the stationary bike or run at least twice a week (minus two weeks when we were sick). Anyways, while I can tell my hiney and legs are better, I just don't ride the bike that hard and need something for my midsection (aka: I have two kids section).

I chose this video b/c it is less than thirty minutes and had very good reviews. Supposedly you should see results in a few days in your endurance and strength. There are three levels, I don't know if I'll make it to level 3! I'll let you know how it goes! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Go BRI!!! Way to work it. I am think about breaking out the old work out video too! You just inspired me! :-)

    ReplyDelete