Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Free!!!!!

These lovely creatures are being modeled by our very own Addi lou. There are nine to choose from and best of all they are FREE! I know, it's hard to believe, but yes, we are willing to part with ALL of these lovely little dears!






This poor fellow refused to look at the camera, however my skilled helper was able to force him by using the 'squeeze the neck' technique.


There are 3 black and whites, one orange, two blacks, one ugly calico, and one black with white feet. And I am missing one-maybe another black one? Let me know if you or ANYONE you know needs a kitten. They are ready! Oh and one more thing...


Just to play on your pity a little. The kittens are getting much more brave and making their way around the garage where if they get in the backyard, this awaits them:

I am not being mean but Cleo does not like cats or she likes them too much. Ok now don't you want one!


2 comments:

  1. We have ONE cat, got her fixed in march ... we don't need anymore! Sorry!! But they sure are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have them all. But you know that meany husband I have:-)

    ReplyDelete